Florida Fest 18s Qualifier: Jan 27-29, 2023
|18 Diamond: 18 Open/Team Code: G18NCVBA1CR|
|18 Crystal: 18 American/Team Code: G18NCVBA2CR|
Four Points by Sheraton Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port
A. 18D/18C: These are team-travel. We book the rooms for players/coaches, and welcome parents to book under our block BEFORE the deadline (on a first-come, first-serve basis).
Event Update(Jan 20, 2023)
This is a note to let you know that spectator ticketing is now OPEN! Please pass this information along to your parents and spectators for 2023 Florida Fest National Qualifier on January 27-29, 2023.
Link to purchase - https://tickets.sportwrench.com/buy/?event=335703323
To keep our events private and better protect our junior athletes participating in events this season, all spectators will need to enter their TEAM CODE to access and purchase admission.
Spectators will need to ask their Club Director or coach for their team code which will be used to access admission for each Florida Region hosted event they attend this season!
Passes are for SINGLE PERSON admission ONLY and CANNOT be shared or transferred between spectators.
There are no limitations on admission at this time for this event.
All spectators will need to show their admission QR code with a corresponding photo ID to enter and re-enter the event. This includes minors 16+ with photo ID.
Children 8 years and younger are free.
Reminder: Team check-in ONLINE must be completed by January 26th, 2023 at 12pm - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- COACHES OR CLUB DIRECTORS MUST complete Online Team Check-In for their teams prior to tournament play. Paper rosters will not be accepted.
- Upon completion of Online Team Check-In, each coach assigned as a "Primary" staff member will receive a unique QR code pass via text & email for entry into the event.
- There is a MAXIMUM of 3 “Primary” staff members per team. Any additional members will have to purchase passes online for entry into the event.
- To gain entry into the venue(s) AT ANY TIME, each Primary staff member will need to present their QR code pass (can be printed or on a mobile device) with their corresponding photo ID at entry.
- Athletes will need to show their jersey to gain entrance to the venue.
- If you have any athletes that are 18 years old BEFORE or DURING the event, they must have SafeSport training to be eligible to play and for the team roster to be valid for check-in.
IMPORTANT: We do NOT offer or accept ONSITE team check-in.
Teams that do not check-in by the respective time will be dropped from the tournament, be issued a sanction from the Florida Region and will not be issued a refund for the event!