Summer Camps 2023
All camps are led by our most experienced coaches. It is that simply: We Offer the Best Camps! High quality, fairly priced, equal access/price, no hidden gimmicks for specific groups.
|Camps are geared for the beginner to intermediate volleyball player, grades 7-10. We work on all of the skills included in the game of volleyball with an emphasis on developing all-around players. This is accomplished through drills and skill development, competitions and games. Full-day camps have a 1 hour supervised lunch break. Students must bring their own lunch.|
3 Full-Day Camp @ $250/Camp
Players between 8-12 yr-old (3-7th graders) with limited(0-1yr) volleyball experience.
3 Full-Day Camp @ $250/Camp
Players between 12-15 yr-old (7-10th graders) with 1-3yr experiences (MS/HS & club players)
|#1: 830-4P, Jun 27-29 #2: 830-4P, Jul 11-13 #3: 830-4P, Jul 25-27 #4: 830-4P, Aug 8-10|
|We are excited to host the training camps led by App State University Coaches from NCAA DI programs.|
|MS Camp(rising 7-8th Grades)*: $60 @ Jul 8(Sat); 930-12P
Setter Camp(rising 7-12th Grades)*: $40 @ Jul 8(Sat); 1-3P
HS Camp(rising 9-12th Grades)*: $60 @ Jul 8(Sat); 4-630P
|* There are no exceptions to the grade levels listed.||* Camp is open to all athletes regardless of club/school affiliation.|
|HIGH PERFORMANCE (POSITION)|
|This is the elite-level camp, which is designed to train high potential student-athletes in skills required to be successful at the next level. We put a high emphasis on skill development, competition, education and high repetition. It is a great opportunity for athletes to experience the BEST Academy training.
To ensure the camp quality, Academy reserve the rights to decline registration based on our judgments on players' skill and volleyball experiences.
|12-14s(Rising 6-8th Grade)
• > 1 yr competitive club experiences
• Limited players per position group
#1: 530-830P, Aug 1-3 @ $180
#2: 530-830P, Aug 15-17 @ $180
#3: 530-830P, Aug 22-24 @ $180
|15-18s(Rising 9-12th Grade)
• > 3 yr competitive club experiences
• Limited players per position group.
#1: 530-830P, Jul 4-6 @ $180
#2: 530-830P, Jul 18-20 @ $180
|High School Tryout Camp
This camp is designed to help high school players for the upcoming HS tryouts. It offers not only the skills training needed but also learning tryout process and tips.
#1: 9-12P, Jul 11-13 @ $150
#2: 9-12P, Jul 25-27 @ $150
|Middle School Tryout Camp
This camp is designed to help middle school players for the upcoming MS tryouts. It offers not only the skills training needed but also learning tryout process and tips.
#1: 1-4P, Aug 1-3 @ $150
#2: 1-4P, Aug 15-17 @ $150
#3: 1-4P, Aug 22-24 @ $150
|Specific Clinic: Click HERE||Setting School: Click HERE|
|Youth Academy: Click HERE||Power Jump: Click HERE|
1. Program size is limited and will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis
2. Minimum and maximum sizes of programs apply. We reserve the right to cancel any program that does not reach minimum requirements.
3. Group/age/skill levels are established for programs. Group placement/movement are decided by Academy staff/coaches
4. Online registration/payment are required for all programs. Walk-in accepted if space permits, higher fees might apply.
5. Full refund if the program is canceled by Academy. Otherwise, issued credits could be used for other registrations. No refund/credit will be issued after the program begins.