Academy offers private, semi-private and small-group lessons. Whether you are looking to improve a specific area of your game, correct your skills, or get yourself ready for the school tryouts, we can help you achieve your goals in a small group.
A level-based fee structure is established, which is a rate of 1-hr session per person as below(New, effective July 1, 2018)
|$/hour/person||Level I||Level II||Level III||Level IV||Level V|
Private Lesson Policy:
- Instructors work as independent contractors for private lessons
- Please make payment(check or cash only) directly to the instructor
- Small group lessons are defined as a group up to 4 students
- Two lessons might share a court depending on the court availability and the lesson type
- 24-hr notice is required for cancellation. Otherwise, customers are obligated to all lesson and court fees.
- Only players and coach(es) are allowed to be on the court.
How to Book Lessons
- Click "Request Private Lesson" button below, which takes you to the Academy Coach page
- View the coaches who have " Request Private Lesson" buttons on their bio section(not all coaches offer private lessons)
- Find the coach you prefer and would like to choose
- Click" Request Private Lesson" button
- Email the coach you have chosen, and work directly with him/her
- If you do not know which coach you want to choose, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org