Academy opened its own facility, the largest dedicated volleyball facility in the Region, from October 2011.
Academy runs all programs and events in this 40,000SF state-of-art, fully-conditioned (with AC) facility that has 9 full-size volleyball courts, dedicated workout area, office/restrooms, meeting room, storage room, training equipment and a gym shop. Generally, the facility operates all weekdays starting from 3PM and most weekends throughout the year (please check "Academy Calendar" before visiting).
The new facility is centrally located in the Great Raleigh area near RTP (Research Triangle Park) in Imperial Center with easy access to I-40, I-540 & HWY 54. Please drive to the end of Surles Ct, and facility is in the building (warehouse) on the right.
Parking is located in front of facility. It is important to know that you DO NOT block the the traffic of other cars/trucks of our neighbor's business operation.
- Parking is at your own risk
- Pay attention to and follow the traffic/parking signs
- Only staff cars allowed at "Staff" parking spots
- Do not park in the middle of the driveway/road
- Drive slow and cautiously
For your safety and well-being of all our visitors/families, please follow the gym rules as below:
- No outside food/drink allowed in the facility
- Parents are NOT allowed to be on the volleyball courts
- Water only on the playing courts
- No outside camp chairs(except bleacher chairs) allowed in the facility, bleachers are provided as needed
- No ball play on the wall and at spectator area
- Please discard trash in the designated trash cans
- Please keep up with your personal belongings
- Authorized staff only in office/meeting room and shop area