Spring League 2024
Academy Spring League is a post-season program offering players to continue their skill development while continuing competitive play.
- This league is open for Academy and non-Academy players
- At least 1-yr club experience required
- We reserve the right to decline the acceptance if the student does not meet the above requirements
- Only account credit will be issued if the registration/student is declined
- Held on multiple courts and led by experienced coaches
- 7-week program with 2 practices per week (Tu & Th ) by USAV ages
- 1st hour skill training, 2nd hour competing in teams of 4-6's
- Players will be placed on a team of their age/level by coaches
- 2 age groups: 12/13's & 14-16's; Each age group only forms up to 6 teams, first come, first serve.
- Age Group 12/13s: Tu & Th 5-7P: 4/16, 4/18, 4/23, 4/25, 4/30; 5/2, 5/7, 5/9, 5/14, 5/16, 5/21, 5/23, 5/28, 5/30
- Age Group 14-16s: Tu & Th 715-915P: 4/16, 4/18, 4/23, 4/25, 4/30; 5/2, 5/7, 5/9, 5/14, 5/16, 5/21, 5/23, 5/28, 5/30
- Online registration required @ $400/Player
General Program Policy:
1. Program size is limited and will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis
2. Minimum and maximum sizes of programs apply. We reserve the right to cancel any program that does not reach minimum requirements.
3. Group/age/skill levels are established for programs. Group placement/movement are decided by Academy staff/coaches
4. Online registration/payment are required for all programs. Walk-in accepted if space permits, higher fees might apply.
5. Full refund if the program is canceled by Academy. Otherwise, issued credits could be used for other registrations. No refund will be issued after the program begins.