Academy Spring League: Best Post-season Program
Date Posted: 2/18/2021
- At least 1 year club experience required
- Held on multiple courts and led by experienced coaches
- Two groups (Tu/Th) are offered. Players could choose to sign up either one or both groups.
- 9 two-hour session program by USAV ages
- Each age group(12/13's & 14-16's) only accepts up to 6 teams, first come, first serve
- 1st hour skill training, 2nd hour competing in teams of 4-6's
- Players will be placed on a team of their age/level by coaches
- This league is open for Academy and non-Academy players
- Online registration required
|Tu Group(5-7P)||Th Group(5-7P)|
|• 4/13||• 4/15|
|• 4/20||• 4/22|
|• 4/27||• 4/29|
|• 5/4||• 5/6|
|• 5/11||• 5/13|
|• 5/18||• 5/20|
|• 5/25||• 5/27|
|• 6/1||• 6/3|
|• 6/8||• 6/10|
|$470/Player (if you register both groups)|
General Program Policy:
1. Program size is limited and will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis
2. Minimum and maximum sizes of programs apply. We reserve the right to cancel any program that does not reach minimum requirements.
3. Group/age/skill levels are established for programs. Group placement/movement are decided by Academy staff/coaches
4. Online registration/payment are required for all programs. Walk-in accepted if space permits, higher fees might apply.
5. Full refund if the program is canceled by Academy. Otherwise, issued credits could be used for other registrations.