Better Volleyball, Safer Season !
Better Volleyball: with our world-class coaching and competitiveness of teams/players, your club experience will be BETTER even amidst potential tournament cancellations
Safer Season: with FEWER(max of 7) teams in the gym at a time and other stricter safety precautions in the gym and on the road, we will keep you SAFER.
JOIN ACADEMY (General Tryout Process)
1. Pre-registration Preparation
• Review NEW 2021 USAV Age Definition HERE and make sure you register the players in the right age group. In general, we encourage players to play in their school grade level. If she would ike to play up or down, please contact us first(email@example.com).
• Review and agree to our COVID-19 Safety Procedures and Preparedness Plan HERE
• Review our Team Guide HERE, as well as Tryout Overview
• Review the following special 2021 tryout policy due to COVID-19
|- Due to the reduced number of teams we can offer caused by COVID-19, we highly recommend you to register our tryouts ONLY when you have serious interest in our teams
- Please take time to discuss your desires as a family before registering and heading into our tryouts, so that you can have in mind what you would decide once you receive the offer.
- Once the offer is extended to you, we kindly ask you to notify us your decision(accept or decline) within 48 hours of the offer being made so we can move forward for the best interest of most players in the process.
- Once our offer is accepted by you, please notify other clubs and stop attending their tryouts to make their process easier.
- Once you accept the offer from another club, please let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our coaches) and stop attending out tryouts.
- Paperwork process(without CR Letter of Commitment) begins right after our offer is accepted by you, we expect our signing papers and 1st payment to be completed within 48 hours of the email is sent.
- Families completely understand the significant financial commitment of trying out and playing 2021 season at Academy.
- Families fully understand their commitment to participate in a travel-based season with out-of-state/town and large indoor tournaments
2. Register online(required):
National & Regional Plus
|$50 by 9/25||$50 by 9/25||N/A||$50 by 9/11||$30 by 10/3||$50 by 9/11||$30 by 10/3||$50 by 9/11||$30 by 10/3||$50 by 9/11||$25|
|$70 from 9/26||$70 from 9/26||$70 from 9/12||$70 from 9/12||$70 from 9/12||$70 from 9/12|
• If you tryout for more than one age/level group, additional registration is required.
• Refunds or credits will NOT be issued for tryout fees.
3. Attend tryout sessions(required)
• No parents will be allowed in the gym during the tryouts
• Recommend athletes to attend both sessions
• Check-in begins 30 min. prior to tryout time. Please arrive early for preparation needed (• Check-in • Tryout # • Photo)
• Always be positive and confident on the courts
4. Evaluation & Team Selection
• We will hold internal discussion with our coaching staff and management
• We look at: SKILL; ATTITUDE; POTENTIAL
• We then determine team selection and make offers by the level of team. It is important to attend the first sessions if you target on the national teams.
• We do our best to move forward as fast as possible
5. Offer Notification
• No offers will be made before tryouts, at tryouts, or on the courts
• We will only make 10-11 offers per team at a time
• We will contact parents(NOT players) to extend the offer via phone, text messaging, and/or email
• We will update parents via email and club website the status of process and teams
• Our goal is to release all offers by 9P, the day after the last tryout session of that age group
• Be patient if you do not receive our offers since there are still opportunities to be a part of the Academy family
5. Your Decisions
• Be aware of 1). CR Tryout Guideline and 2). Athlete and Club Bill of Rights for Tryouts defined by Carolina Region
• Be aware of the NEW Signing Dates defined by Carolina Region: Oct 26 @ 6PM
• Find/choose your best fit
• Please let us know your decision on our offer as soon as you decide since there are many players on the waiting list
• If you accept our offer verbally or via texting/emails, it becomes a binding commitment
6. Signing Paperwork
• Once you accept our offer, you will receive the signing paperwork via emails
• As soon as you finish the paperwork, please turn it in with the first payment and meanwhile do uniform fitting (check Calendar for dates/times)
7. Signing With Academy
Unfortunately, Club Day, the official signing celebration will not be offered this year due to COVID-19 safety concerns.
2021 Tryout Agreement