We only offer TWO programs, Club Program(club teams) and Academy Program(skill program). In addition to club teams, Academy Program offers most comprehensive, year-round training options, which focus on developing the individual skills of student-athletes. You will always find options that would work for you.
Youth Academy - Academy featured program. Our #1 recommendation. It is a year-round training program designed to develop young volleyball students with the focus of systematically teaching fundamentals.
Specific Clinic (ASC) - Our #2 recommendation. ASC is a skill/position specific coaching program designed to focus on different areas of the game: passing, attacking, serving, blocking and digging.
Setting School - Our #1 recommendation for players who would like to become high-level setters or learn how to set.
Power Jump - Power Jump is designed to help players jump higher, move quicker and last longer. We will employ strength training, general conditioning, and plyometric (jump) training to help you reach your potential as a volleyball player.
Spring League - Spring League is a post-season program offering players to continue their skill development while continuing competitive play.
Academy Choice: Academy Choice is the BEST alternative to school volleyball. It offers an ideal option to volleyball players who can not play or are not offered spots on school teams.
Summer Camps - We offer various camps including all-skill summer camps, position camps, MS tryout camps, HS tryout camps, holiday camps, track-out camps.
Private Lessons - In the format of private, semi, or small group, it helps player sharpen their competitive edge with the coaches you prefer.
General Program Policy
1. Program size is limited and will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis or specific program rules
2. Minimum and maximum sizes of programs apply. We may cancel any program that does not reach minimum requirements.
3. Group/age/skill levels are established for programs. Group placement/movement are decided by Academy staff/coaches.
4. Online registration/payment are required for all programs. Walk-in accepted if space permits, higher fees might apply.
5. Full refund if the program is canceled by Academy. Otherwise, account credits will be issued and may be used for other registrations.