Academy TIP offers elite-level positional training to the top-talent in the area with the highest level of dedication and commitment. TIP training will be 2 hours in length and run by our top coaches. TIP training is designed to develop specific positional skills to enhance the performance of each individual athlete with the goal of maximizing each athlete to reach their full potential.
This clinic is FREE of charge and invitation/acceptance based with limited spots, and offered periodically throughout the year. The upcoming events are scheduled as below
• Sept. 7(330-530P)
• Sept. 14(330-530P)
• Sept. 28 (330-530P)
• Oct. 5 (330-530P)
• Oct. 19(330-530P)
• Nov. 9(330-530P)
If you are interested but have not been invited, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your volleyball experience, and we will let you know if you are qualified and we have a spot for you.
- Groups will be small with a high coach to athlete ratio (6-8 players per position).
- Athletes must attend the TIP program for their primary position only.
- Athletes placement will be at the sole discretion of Academy Leadership.
- The program gives athletes an opportunity to experience Academy's coaching and culture.
- This program is not used as an evaluation tool for team selection and will not be used to determine an athlete's placement for the upcoming club season.