Academy releases its 2015 club tryout schedule, Coach Assignment, and Team Guides. Please view Tryouts section for details.
We are using a new registration system and new accounts are needed. Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents Info Session(15-18's): 11/1, Sat; 1130-1P
We high recommend parents/players to attend one of two sessions offered to learn more about the program details.
Open Gym (15-18's): 11/1, Sat; 130-3P(15/16's); 330-5P(17/18's)
No registration needed. Waiver is required for new players( forms available in gym)
15-18's Tryouts: Please register for 15-18's tryouts as early as possible($40 early-bird fee by Nov. 1)
Session 1 - Sun, 11/2; 130-4P (Check-in: 1245-130P; Athletic Testing:1245-130P)
Session 2 - Mon, 11/3; 430-630P (Check-in: 4-430P)
Session 3 - Tue, 11/4; 430-630P (Check-in: 4-430P)
Session 1 - Sun, 11/2; 6-830P (Check-in: 515-6P; Athletic Testing: 515-6P)
Session 2 - Mon, 11/3; 7-9P (Check-in 630-7P)
Session 1 - Sun, 11/2; 9-1130A(Check-in: 830-9A; Athletic Testing: 830-9A)
Session 2 - Tue, 11/4; 7-9P (Check-in: 630-7P)
GREAT PLAN for 18s: To accommodate extremely challenging 18s' schedule, Academy is launching 18s Flex Program. We offer two 18s teams that both play on top-level competitive schedules and end by Big South, with an option of Academy 18 National continue to AAU National in June. This is a great innovative idea for 18s student athletes to keep their competitive volleyball schedule with their pre-college and high school plans. To learn more, please view Team Guides.
♦ Jody Brown Joins Academy
We are excited to announce that Jody Brown, a coach with 20+ years of Division I coaching experience joins Academy as Associate Director. Former FAU (Florida Atlantic University) head coach, Coach Brown brings 33 years of collegiate and international coaching and playing experience to Academy. Coach Brown’s experiences and background will help Academy achieve its next-level success of building the best volleyball program in the nation. Coach Brown’s participation makes Academy’s profile of coaching staff the highest level among the state and nationwide clubs.
Leigh Mullins, the former head coach of Campbell University, joined Academy as Assistant Director
Ben Sheu, Brown’s Division I assistant coach for 5 years, joined Academy as Assistant Director.
♦ Winter Academy Released
Academy releases Winter Academy'14, the winter programming of Academy year-round offering. It includes popular Youth Academy, Position Clinics(team players only), Power Jump, and Holiday camps.
Online registration (required) will be open soon.
♦ College Commitments
- Congratulations to Chinwendu Ngwadom who has committed to Chicago State for 2013!
- Congratulations to Cayce Bell who has committed to UNC Greensboro for 2013!
- Congratulations to Kaelyn Dyson who has committed to Gardner-Webb University for 2013!
- Congratulations to Ashley Muench who has committed to UNC Greensboro for 2013!
- Congratulations to Casey Ellington who has comitted to William Peace University for 2014!
- Congratulations to Abby Findley who has committed to Campbell University for 2014!
- Congratulations to Katie Keen who has committed to Meredith College for 2014!
- Congratulations to Zariya Thomas who has committed to Savannah State for 2014!
- Congratulations to Anna Eckstein who has committed to Loyola University for 2014!
- Congratulations to Shayla Moss who has committed to Greensboro College for 2014!
- Congratulations to Kennedey Paine who has committed to Willian Peace University for 2015!